Best method to gain subscribers

Interesting thoughts I have put links to subscribe in my description before that I got from tubebuddy and tubebuddy tells you how many people click on those links for me it was no one maybe that's just me but it seems like either people are not looking at my description or they are looking at it too fast to subscribe but I'll keep doing it and we'll see if it goes up but I don't think asking for Subs in the video is begging or bothersome I think it's just a reminder because people tend to forget even if they want to subscribe to you I know I have found channels I want to subscribe to but I have forgotten to before but anyway thanks for the advice

Well it is bothersome when you are looking at a bunch of videos. One other thing that is good to do is create a subscribe link and promote it everywhere on social media. This for sure works well, it did for us. All the best.

Well it is bothersome when you are looking at a bunch of videos. One other thing that is good to do is create a subscribe link and promote it everywhere on social media. This for sure works well, it did for us. All the best.
That's actually a good idea I never thought about doing that man you're a genius

Call to actions in the beginning and the end are good, but also good quality content is important as well. Always look for ways to improve your channel. Wether it is how you do your thumbnails, or channel art, or learning knew editing skills.

Call to actions in the beginning and the end are good, but also good quality content is important as well. Always look for ways to improve your channel. Wether it is how you do your thumbnails, or channel art, or learning knew editing skills.
Oh yeah definitely there's always room for improvement I tried out a new style of thumbnail on my last video I think I did a pretty good job and I do do call of actions at the beginning and end of my videos that seems to be the general consensus in this thread so I'm definitely going to continue to do that[DOUBLEPOST=1524592187,1524592165][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yeah definitely there's always room for improvement I tried out a new style of thumbnail on my last video I think I did a pretty good job and I do do call of actions at the beginning and end of my videos that seems to be the general consensus in this thread so I'm definitely going to continue to do that

That's actually a good idea I never thought about doing that man you're a genius
.I went to your site and subbed, looking for a place to send you the subscribe link so you can make your own. Shoot me your email or someplace I can paste it, then you can make your own. Works well. This site by the way can be a real pain trying to share info, WAY to many rules, cant even past a link.

.I went to your site and subbed, looking for a place to send you the subscribe link so you can make your own. Shoot me your email or someplace I can paste it, then you can make your own. Works well. This site by the way can be a real pain trying to share info, WAY to many rules, cant even past a link.
I got the notification that you subscribed thank you and what do you mean how do you make a link but anyway I don't like to give me on my email so if you want to send me it you can send me it in a private message on Twitter or Instagram both of which are linked with my profile on this site you should be able to just click on one or two logos and it'll take you there

I got the notification that you subscribed thank you and what do you mean how do you make a link but anyway I don't like to give me on my email so if you want to send me it you can send me it in a private message on Twitter or Instagram both of which are linked with my profile on this site you should be able to just click on one or two logos and it'll take you there

Ok tweeted it to you. All you do is put the extension after your channel name. This does work great. You can also google it to verify but lots of people use this method. Use the link to promote everywhere and it will auto ask them to subscribe. All the best building your channel. Godspeed. JB

Just IMHO! But because of the new demands on getting subs, a lot of channels are CONSTANTLY asking in the video for subs and likes and it gets really old. Even channels with HUGE numbers. For me, it is more appealing to the viewer, me, to have the sub logo as branding, and fine to put a sub link and type for an ask in the description. For me that is ok and not bothersome. But now it seems that at the end of every video out there people are pitching subs verbaly. Not long ago this would have been fine because so few did it. Now it is a bore. Just a guess, but 30 years of broadcast experience tells me not to p**s off your audience. One way is not to ***** them out with every video pleading for subs on camera. Also I noticed that the high quality channel, and the crap channel, end the same way pitching for subs. this I think brings down the channels that are quality, sort of guilt by association. YT changes daily, best thing is to produce top knotch content that has an audience, promote it and give it a LOT of time.
Just my 2 cents. Godspeed, JB
Well said! Earn more respect that way by not begging.

Back