Best Merch Print-on-Demand Service?

genp

Reaction score
I am interested in selling products such as mugs, t-shirts, aprons, etc on my blog and social media including YouTube.

After researching the Print-on-demand service companies, I think that the only good one is Amazon which prints exclusively T-shirts and now it doesn't accept new customers. Ha.

I heard the other companies didn't maintain service quality over years. After all, YouTubers cannot see what fans paid for.

Is there any good company which provide excellent prints on high quality products and seamless flow from payment to delivery on reasonable price?

Wish I didn't ask for too much.

dreambridgelists

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
My opinion check out Teespring.com they have an easy and affordable way to sell merch to your followers, it's free to use and they give you a cut of the earnings you make. Obviously they pay for the shirt and print costs and take a cut from the sale but its a good model of sale.

Reactions: RhysP

DIY Reid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Amazon Merch

lpana1

Reaction score
I’d suggest opening a Spreadshop - it’s 100% completely free! Spreadshop also offers the highest commission opportunities in the industry. Their social communities, forum and blog are super helpful to help you get started making sales. There's no campaigning either so your products can live in your shop as long as you want. Personally, I like it because out of all the merchandise platforms I've used, it gives off more of an entrepreneurial feeling. They really want you to make sales and succeed.

Reactions: moviesgamesbeyond

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not really at the stage of doing any merch yet but if I was i would personally be inclined to do it myself, why use a middleman who will take a large cut of the profits and over charge your fans + you'll have no control over the distribution or any problems that arise.

If you put the money upfront and had a batch of t-shirts/mugs etc made you could then arrange the sale, pricing, distributions & any problems (ie broken mug etc) yourself & make a better profit margin whilst doing it.

Although obviously i'd be a lot more work than just using a service such as spreadshirt,amazon merch etc

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not really at the stage of doing any merch yet but if I was i would personally be inclined to do it myself, why use a middleman who will take a large cut of the profits and over charge your fans + you'll have no control over the distribution or any problems that arise.

If you put the money upfront and had a batch of t-shirts/mugs etc made you could then arrange the sale, pricing, distributions & any problems (ie broken mug etc) yourself & make a better profit margin whilst doing it.

Although obviously i'd be a lot more work than just using a service such as spreadshirt,amazon merch etc
Not to mention having to deal with local sales tax and stuff like that. From a convenience sake teespring is the way to go.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
as someone who has both sold/packaged/sent my own merch and used a third party, i am all for using a third party, its so much less hassle, and i have found teespring to be great, not had a single issue

ofcourse you make less money, but having to package and address 100 mugs was a pain in the butt, also selling you're own tshirts would be a nightmare as its impossible to get the right amount of stock in each size and not end up with 100 small tshirts no one wants

Reactions: RhysP and evoloz

RhysP

Reaction score
I have to recommend Teespring. They have been amazing, and have helped me a lot.