Best MasterClass type course for YouTubers recommendation

Reaction score
Hi.
I'm wondering if anyone has any advice as to who sells the best "masterclass" style course.

I really don't like going through endless youtube marketing videos. It's a time waster for me becuase it is so aimless, not concise nor deep, and repeats tips.

I've noticed that Sean Cannell and Tim Schmoyer have a strong following. Who else is out there and who do you think is best for a hobby YouTuber. I'm in the toy review space.

- Do they keep their courses up to date with changes in the industry and strategies?
- Is it systematized well and broken down into digestible and actionable chapters?
- Does it dig deep into topics, give good examples, and steps to then take on your channel?

Thanks for your advice.

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Derral Eves is out there as well. But I'll let you know right now: All of them harp about the same strategies and techniques for improving growth. There's barely any deviation between any of the YouTube experts because the information to be successful itself doesn't deviate. That's not to say that their advice and classes are not helpful because they certainly can be for the right person. What matters more is if you yourself are willing to apply their strategies consistently in all aspects of your brand and content. If you just simply watch their free videos on YouTube, you will already have a good idea on what to do (outside of some more technical matters, like SEO).

I highly suggest you listen to those videos first before opening up your wallet. Usually, the problem isn't that you might not have enough knowledge to be successful on YouTube but rather if you're applying the knowledge you can learn from those free videos. Do that first.

Reaction score
Derral Eves is out there as well. But I'll let you know right now: All of them harp about the same strategies and techniques for improving growth. There's barely any deviation between any of the YouTube experts because the information to be successful itself doesn't deviate. That's not to say that their advice and classes are not helpful because they certainly can be for the right person. What matters more is if you yourself are willing to apply their strategies consistently in all aspects of your brand and content. If you just simply watch their free videos on YouTube, you will already have a good idea on what to do (outside of some more technical matters, like SEO).

I highly suggest you listen to those videos first before opening up your wallet. Usually, the problem isn't that you might not have enough knowledge to be successful on YouTube but rather if you're applying the knowledge you can learn from those free videos. Do that first.
Thank you. That's good to know that they are probably all mostly the same so I can just choose who I enjoy watching the most.

I've had a lot of success with master classes before in other industries because I'm dedicated, follow through to the end, and consistent. It's always been my philosophy to follow the best practices and then tweak as desired once the fundamentals are under my belt .