Best freeware video editing software.

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello all,

I am trying to ask you whether you have any suggestions for any kind of video editing software that is freeware to use for Windows Operating System.

Suggestions are always open.

Thanks all,

KudoJin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I've heard good things about Lightworks, but I can only say that based off of the reviews I've read. I use Adobe Premiere.

Good freeware video editors can be hard to come by (unless you're on Linux, but that's a whole other can of worms).

I wish you luck!

Reactions: Shyam Sharma

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can use Blender. While Blender is mostly known for 3D design and animation, it features fully built-in non-linear video editing that can be used for editing videos. Other not so popular choices are Mencoder and Avidemux. Many of the expensive commercial video editing software have free limited time trials, where you can use them until the period expires and then eventually decide if to buy them or not. Usually during the free trial period they send you a discounted offer for the software.

Reactions: Shyam Sharma

Shyam Sharma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can use Blender. While Blender is mostly known for 3D design and animation, it features fully built-in non-linear video editing that can be used for editing videos. Other not so popular choices are Mencoder and Avidemux. Many of the expensive commercial video editing software have free limited time trials, where you can use them until the period expires and then eventually decide if to buy them or not. Usually during the free trial period they send you a discounted offer for the software.
I did not know that about Blender :)

Drawingkids

Reaction score
Try to use Wondershare Filmora, its best for editing for me.
Easy to use and you have all what you need :)