BEST EDITING SOFTWARE?

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like the programs Sony has. I use Movie Studio Platinum. Gonna upgrade to Vegas soon.

Be warned, it lags a lot and has a hard time keeping up with a project that has lots of media added.

Reactions: L.A. Vloggers

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I use Davinci Resolve 12, It can do anything that you need to do for free. The only reason to buy the upgrade is if you want to run multiple gpus and output real d 3d. Everything else is in the free version.

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Does it allow multiple tracks? I almost fell for Movavi until I found out it doesn't. One track per media type. Not cool.

L.A. Vloggers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Davinci Resolve 12, It can do anything that you need to do for free. The only reason to buy the upgrade is if you want to run multiple gpus and output real d 3d. Everything else is in the free version.
Is it for Windows or Mac?

Chicken Tendies

Reaction score
Just use what ever. you shouldn't go 100% on your first few videos. yes i bet you want to deliver to your fan. But if you something semi-pro Hitfilm is pretty good

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Resolve is for everything, they have mac linux and windows versions. The company is black magic designs.[DOUBLEPOST=1501070551,1501070243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does it allow multiple tracks? I almost fell for Movavi until I found out it doesn't. One track per media type. Not cool.
It allows for everything, I usually run 5 layers of video/ images/backgrounds. In resolve 14 you are supposed to be able to do more with your audio but that is still in beta and wasnt working well for me when I tried it. Resolve is pro level editing software/color grading. It is what they used on breaking bad and a lot of other movies/tv shows. They sell a dedicated panel(keyboard) that costs like 20 grand.That is how pro focused it is.

Reactions: daniel burgio

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Hey so the YouTube editor is getting taken down and this is what I use to edit my videos so this has left me in a bit of trouble. I have tried looking into some free editing software but most of them leave watermarks on your video if you are using it for free.

If anyone can give me any good recommendations on FREE video editing software I would appreciate it, especially if there are any where you can add pictures on the screen during your video, thanks!

I do not really want to pay for editing software as I am only at 90 subscribers

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
windows movie maker is pretty classic, but you should shell out for some editing software. Regardless of your size a good edited video can really help your channel.

Reactions: UnboxingSve

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
First of all, I think there is plenty of topics like this one, so try to use the search option before posting a new thread. Second, if you are filming with a mobile phone, then I would go with FilmoraGo which is a great app to edit your videos. Yes, they have their ad watermark at THE END, but if it bothers you that much, then you can use a regular edit of video built in mobile, and cut that end part.