Best Day To Post?

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I just started YouTube but I want to stick to a weekly schedule. What day/time have you found to be the best days to post? (also if you could specify the time zone that'd be great too.) Currently I have Sunday at noon pst scheduled (starting May 6), but I'm not sure if that is a good time.

Any tips would be amazing! Thank you so much

MU.

Reaction score
So I just started YouTube but I want to stick to a weekly schedule. What day/time have you found to be the best days to post? (also if you could specify the time zone that'd be great too.) Currently I have Sunday at noon pst scheduled (starting May 6), but I'm not sure if that is a good time.

Any tips would be amazing! Thank you so much
Hey BrettTaylorYT :)

I listened to many YouTube experts and successful YouTubers answering this question
and their answer is usually: "Pick the time that is most convenient to you" because it is more important to be consistent.
If the schedule is convenient to you, you'll be able to keep it up for a long time.

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I’ve heard noon is generally the best time. Although Saturday is the best day.

“Frederator advises post times between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Thursdayand Friday. (All times are EST.) On weekends, though, the early bird gets the worm.”

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I figured out that around the times of 11am - 2pm works the greatest for me. I also post every other day on average so I find that it maximizes views per 24 hours.