• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Best Day Of Stats On My Channel 6 Subs 13k Views

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew vogt

Today was my best day of views and subs on my youtube channel to date. I got around 13k views and gained 6 subscribers. This made very happy too see even though its not the greatest. I hope I can maintain stuff like this when I can finally get a camera for myself to make more videos again. I have a rpm partnership and I hope I can make enough money on youtube to where I can make it a career. I do plan on making a return to the army (Long Story Why I Left) if this doesn't pan out though. I hope you guys like some of my stuff clearly some don't. I hope to make 200 ish dollars on my first check on march 1st. I am hoping to get to 1000 Subs in the next month or so so if you wan't hit me a sub please !

Just a heads up: Using misleading thumbnails, titles, and descriptions can get yourself into trouble.

Oh, and I love how you act like your some great awesome YouTuber who is getting a tun of views/subs... when really all of your videos are misleading, just to get views.
Grow Up, or GTFO.

Oh, and I love how you act like your some great awesome YouTuber who is getting a tun of views/subs... when really all of your videos are misleading, just to get views.
Grow Up, or GTFO.
I don't know if your upset cause you got what you wern't expecting but, thats okay. You don't seem to realize why I am doing some of the videos I am doing. I am doing them to punk people trying to find p**n and it clearly is working. I am doing it for my own personal amusement. I would be making serious stuff at the moment but, it kinda sucks when you drop your camera in a puddle of water.

I don't know if your upset cause you got what you wern't expecting but, thats okay. You don't seem to realize why I am doing some of the videos I am doing. I am doing them to punk people trying to find p**n and it clearly is working. I am doing it for my own personal amusement. I would be making serious stuff at the moment but, it kinda sucks when you drop your camera in a puddle of water.
Yes, but you obviously don't see what i'm saying. Misleading thumbnails/Titles/Descriptions/Tags can get your channel in trouble. I'm just trying to help you out.

& "I hope to make 200 ish dollars on my first check on march 1st." obviously shows you are doing it to gain money. Which trust me, will get you no where. So have fun misleading people, and if your channel gets into trouble.. don't come to me. Maybe start making videos that people like? Because honestly people are not going to like the videos you are posting. And you're not going to reach 1000 this month. LOL

Yes, but you obviously don't see what i'm saying. Misleading thumbnails/Titles/Descriptions/Tags can get your channel in trouble. I'm just trying to help you out.

& "I hope to make 200 ish dollars on my first check on march 1st." obviously shows you are doing it to gain money. Which trust me, will get you no where. So have fun misleading people, and if your channel gets into trouble.. don't come to me. Maybe start making videos that people like? Because honestly people are not going to like the videos you are posting. And you're not going to reach 1000 this month. LOL
Totally understand where your coming from KGATV. See I would be making some stuff that is my serious comedic stuff but, the problem is is that I dropped my camera in a puddle and my friend who has one is not letting me borrow it....

Totally understand where your coming from KGATV. See I would be making some stuff that is my serious comedic stuff but, the problem is is that I dropped my camera in a puddle and my friend who has one is not letting me borrow it....
You will end up destroying your channel. Go buy a new camera then.

Yeah I would if I could don't have the money too thats why I am hoping I make a decent amount of money to get at least a 100 dollar camera or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back