Best cheap mic for commentating?

Iron Penguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Does anyone know about any good cheap mics, ive been looking at the microsoft lifechat lx-300 apparently it has a really good mic

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Does anyone know about any good cheap mics, ive been looking at the microsoft lifechat lx-300 apparently it has a really good mic
What's your budget?

The Turtle Beach PX-21 headset is awesome, it's the one I use and it's really crisp and clear (I've had many compliments on my audio quality from this mic)

There is the Blue Snowball mic, which is more pricey but equally great (check out Attlas93 channel, he uses it and it's quality)

There are others, but if you're on a budget these are your best two :)

Iron Penguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah. You may not get a 'good' one for that amount, but you should be able to find a fairly decent one if you google around a bit.
Ive actually got px21's which i use for my ps3 so do i just hook them up to my pc?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use the Blue Snowball. It's very awesome. I got it on amazon for 50 dollars.

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hows the quality and is the usb input in the mic loose? :) Just wanna know xD
I use the Blue Snowball. It's very awesome. I got it on amazon for 50 dollars.

Shadeypwns

Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used a blue snowball mic for about 8 months, and only just recently replaced it with the more expensive blue yeti. The snowball held up for me and did very well as far as quality. My biggest complaint is that it is a fairly quiet mic, and I had to buy a mic stand to get it closer to my face to use correctly.