Best BUDGET Vlogging Camera

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Hey everyone!

Do you want to start vlogging but don't want to burn a "hole" in your pocket, spending hundreds of dollars on a high-quality camera?

There's a cheaper way of doing it, without losing a lot of the quality.

1. Because this forum doesn't allow links, go to Amazon and search "Canon SX610HS". This should be around £110 if you're from the UK.

It's a very good camera (using it right now) and it records in 1080p HD. Combine this with Sony Vegas' 1080p rendering and your video will look as good as if you were using a Canon G7x or the like!

You can thank me later!

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
Oh? Thank you I was looking for a cheap good camera I can use.

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just looked up a video test of it and it looks really nice! I'm not looking for a new camera right now though.

Reactions: MotionComedy

booitscaitlin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for this! I've been looking around for ages for a cheap vlogging camera and this one looks pretty good

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I just looked up a video test of it and it looks really nice! I'm not looking for a new camera right now though.
Yeah! The video test is really good! Amazing quality![DOUBLEPOST=1469346637,1469346616][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for this! I've been looking around for ages for a cheap vlogging camera and this one looks pretty good
Hey! Yeah, it's got amazing quality! Perfect for what I need!

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use the panasonic lumix tz50 or something, which i think was around £110 but that also has a flip up camera. The only downside i would say is the audio. Sometimes you get a lot of background noise when its silent

MotionComedy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I use the panasonic lumix tz50 or something, which i think was around £110 but that also has a flip up camera. The only downside i would say is the audio. Sometimes you get a lot of background noise when its silent
Ooo, I'll have a look at that. The SX610 doesn't really pick up much background noise! It's perfect!

notjamie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you know if the camera has an external microphone input?