Best budget gear to start/upgrade your YouTube channel

Samantha McLean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a newbie to YouTube, pretty small channel and i don't have a lot of money. so i wanted to help others out there looking to get started or step up their content production.

Last edited:

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am a newbie to YouTube, pretty small channel and i don't have a lot of money. so i wanted to help others out there looking to get started or step up their content production.

Great video!

For me, I use the Blue Snowball as a microphone, and I just bought a Canon 70D last month! :D So I went from recording from my phone, to recording on the same type of camera that Casey Neistat uses. XD

Reactions: Samantha McLean

Samantha McLean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great video!

For me, I use the Blue Snowball as a microphone, and I just bought a Canon 70D last month! :D So I went from recording from my phone, to recording on the same type of camera that Casey Neistat uses. XD
That is so kool I was looking at that camera but it's way out of my price league for now. How much better is it thou!??

www.youtube.com/c/samanthadakoin

Samantha McLean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's way better then my phone camera, that's for sure. XD It takes a lot of time to figure out the camera though since DSLRs can be complicated with its settings. XD
Yeah I barely understand mine..I have a Nikon d5100 I'm wondering if I should save for a Canon or just get a better lens.