Best analytic to see when my audience is online?

Full of Eyes

Reaction score
Hi there —

I’m trying to figure out a good time to do livestreams that will reach my audience. However, the only analytic I’ve found that gets close to giving me this sort of info is “Real-time Activity” — the only problem with that is that this only gives me the last 48 hours of watch time....

Do you folks have any suggestions on ways to get a broader picture of when my audience is online and watching? Thanks for any tips!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I’m trying to figure out a good time to do livestreams that will reach my audience. However, the only analytic I’ve found that gets close to giving me this sort of info is “Real-time Activity” — the only problem with that is that this only gives me the last 48 hours of watch time....

Do you folks have any suggestions on ways to get a broader picture of when my audience is online and watching? Thanks for any tips!
Use the "normal" analytics to identify what day of the week has the most activity and then use realtime stats to find out what time of the day is the most popular. The times of the peaks and troughs will be roughly the same every day of the week. :)

Full of Eyes

Reaction score
Ah, ok....Very good. Thanks for that I wouldn’t have thought to pair the two. Also, thanks for the forum switch—I wasn’t sure which to post in so I appreciate your help on both fronts.

Reactions: Crown

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I use morning fame which gives you a week schedule, it shows you how your videos perform and if you should upload at a certain time.
You need to pay but MorningFame has a lot of analytics explained in a very simple way for only $5 per month.

If you are seriously doing Youtube then it's an excellent tool and totally recommend it. I think you can have a free trial, maybe during your trial you can use the "Public at the right time" tool so you will get an idea of when to upload.

Reactions: Crown