BERSERKERS | The Gaming Survival Guide

Grizzly Guernsey Gamer

The Grizzliest Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello Ladies & Gents! Triple G here and I'd like to share my first video on this website with all of you guys :wavespin:

In this video of the Gaming Survival Guide I teach you guys how to survive an encounter with Berserkers from the Gears of War series.

Also as an added bonus if you suggest the next enemy from a video game to do a video on if yo're picked your comment will be featured at the end of the video :D

Cheers everyone!

Reactions: PrivRyan

PrivRyan

crazy salami nipples
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love the idea of this! A video game survival guide is too cool. In depth analysis on the subject was a really welcome addition, and the novelty is there!

Grizzly Guernsey Gamer

The Grizzliest Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love the idea of this! A video game survival guide is too cool. In depth analysis on the subject was a really welcome addition, and the novelty is there!
Cheers! I'll be moving onto other sections to expand on it after a few more =D

PrivRyan

crazy salami nipples
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe a Monster Hunter one? It would work perfect for the theme! But yeah I'll be checking out more of your stuff man, keep it up!

Grizzly Guernsey Gamer

The Grizzliest Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe a Monster Hunter one? It would work perfect for the theme! But yeah I'll be checking out more of your stuff man, keep it up!
Cheers dude! But yeah if you'd like to suggest a monster/enemy in particular mention it in the video comments and I'll put your comment at the end of the next one XD