Being bullied for my videos

Tess Pfeifle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You seem like a lovely, sweet girl! Keep your chin up, and if these "friends" continue to make fun of you they aren't really your friends

CallumPiStudios

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had the same thing about a year ago, except I sort of brought it on myself (cause I am stupid like that). I sorta spammed the hell out of the Facebook feed to try and gain views. All I got was hate, and stupid comments. So, for a while I stopped, and then I realized that I was missing it. Now, I have better equipment, and am ready to start working on some content.

If you enjoy it, why stop? :)

fleminsh

News Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Alright so I posted a video on youtube and kept my channel private for a while, but 2 of my friends saw it and are making fun of me for it and it really sucks. how do i handle it... i don't want more people making fun of me, but i really like making videos.

Being in high school sucks. People are dicks.

That being said you either wear YouTube with pride or you give up. If people see your confidence in what you are doing they might leave you alone.

aparsons

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Animator
Being in high school sucks. People are dicks.

That being said you either wear YouTube with pride or you give up. If people see your confidence in what you are doing they might leave you alone.

That's true. My issue is that no one comments or shares on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. Then again, I am rushing things a little bit and hardly know anyone around Manitoba Canada to collaborate with. Most of my friends don't even want to be on camera for YouTube. Kinda sucks, but I'm going to keep going, even if I have to stand alone. Some people do laugh with me at the videos I have so far, but when it comes to generating buzz and getting more than the subs I have now, it's a tough gig even with Reddit.

All I can say is "Ain't no stoppin me now, especially since I'll be hitting up the YouTube Creator's school right after my next three videos at the end of the week.

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
I think we should all agree, lets kill all bullies

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thank you :) I just wasn't really ready for my videos to be seen by people I know at school and stuff... I wanted to get better at making videos before they got out.
Lol, this is like me but I keep doing it and well f**k them. They b***h out and make fun of me while I become known and making legacy in internet. That's not being a loser, that's being productive in my own way. So keep it up and don't be put down because someone is making fun of you. They will eventually stop.

MrHeadless

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had this exact same problem and it got to a point where I had a large argument with a "friend" of mine. Only advice I can give you is, just ignore them (I know, easier said than done) and keep doing what you enjoy doing. :)

PineappleRocket

I've Got It
Reaction score
Alright so I posted a video on youtube and kept my channel private for a while, but 2 of my friends saw it and are making fun of me for it and it really sucks. how do i handle it... i don't want more people making fun of me, but i really like making videos.
Doesn't matter what they say ^.^ if you honestly enjoy it, and have determination. You could become successful at this, and then they cant be laughing anymore.

SethHeart

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
-Puts on my girlie expression- GIRL PLEASE. You got 25 Subscribers? DO THEY GOT 25 SUBS? I DON'T THINK SO. So next time you see them chicks, You go Hey girl, Whatcha got against 25 subs that you don't got SON! Then you drop them off a cliff with weights on so they don't float back up to the tops o' the ocean girl. Remember, Always hire some crazy guy to take them out for joo or else you be in big trouble girl! And also keep on doing videos Girl! You doin better than them and their acne girl. So just keep doin yo thang girl.

(This was not suppose to be in anyway offensive, Just a funny rant to bring up your spirits girl. DON'T SUE BROS!)