Being a Big c**k in public

Lol don't spoil it :p the last prank I saw of yours was the p***y drink one, I want to get a case of that off Amazon never seen it in the shops and I ain't asking for it lol maybe you could do one in asda excuse me do you have any p***y? Hold on here's a picture of it... Then show them the canned drink :D

Lol don't spoil it :p the last prank I saw of yours was the p***y drink one, I want to get a case of that off Amazon never seen it in the shops and I ain't asking for it lol maybe you could do one in asda excuse me do you have any p***y? Hold on here's a picture of it... Then show them the canned drink :D

The only place I can ever find it is in London, so many places around London stock it but when ever I go somewhere else, I never see it

Sweet, I'll watch and comment as usual on this tomorrow m8 when I've got a bit more time for it.

It reminds me of when I watched France v England in the rugby world cup in Paris. The French mascot is a c**k...

French-Rugby-2567289.jpg

..and to troll them, an English fan got dressed up in similar costume to yours, but in England colours and before the game, outside the stadium, he was going up to French fans and asking them "Do you like my English c**k?" LMFAO And the poor French fans didn't understand the other meaning of c**k and replied "yes" and they were lining up for photos alongside this "English c**k" :D

Sweet, I'll watch and comment as usual on this tomorrow m8 when I've got a bit more time for it.

It reminds me of when I watch France v England in the rugby world cup in Paris. The French mascot is a c**k...

French-Rugby-2567289.jpg

..and to troll them, an English fan got dressed up in similar costume to yours, but in England colours and before the game, outside the stadium, he was going up to French fans and asking them "Do you like my English c**k?" LMFAO And the poor French fans didn't understand the other meaning of c**k and replied "yes" and they were lining up for photos alongside this "English c**k" :D

Hahahaha I want to do this now :)

Back