Beginning a project! Advice please?

JasonBombaci

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So what I usually do and will continue to do is documentary style film. And the occasional college short for class.

I just tried my hand at Twitch and uploaded the stream to YouTube. I've been giving it a lot of thought and I would like to get to a point where I can host a charity stream. Their are a lot of organizations out there that I would like to help out.

I obviously don't expect a huge following over night but I would like to get a little more exposure. Do you fine fellows have any suggestions?[DOUBLEPOST=1481936599,1481936576][/DOUBLEPOST]
So what I usually do and will continue to do is documentary style film. And the occasional college short for class.

I just tried my hand at Twitch and uploaded the stream to YouTube. I've been giving it a lot of thought and I would like to get to a point where I can host a charity stream. Their are a lot of organizations out there that I would like to help out.

I obviously don't expect a huge following over night but I would like to get a little more exposure. Do you fine fellows have any suggestions?