Before you go with Adsense ...

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I never thought I will be writing this, but I think I need to write this before something happends to others.

Since April of 2017, all channels now need to have Adsense, either if they are going solo or with the network. I got that confirmed in mail from one respective network. I don't have problems to put screenshoot if U want. ;)

Anyway, I've seen adsense ban cases even if owners of pages didn't get involved with it. My close friend got 2x 30 days ban couse some guy just clicked his ads on blogger, so he shut down blogger ads, just not to get ban again. -.-

I've had some issues with adsense. But their support is freakin horrified. It's between desperate and desperately bad. The perfect word would be: not existing.

I tried google forum, I tried 2 FB groups with 10 - 12 000 members. But everyone is the same; use this automatic form, use that automatic form.

There is no way to contact google at all.

So ... I'm done with YouTube and google. I really don't wanna work with company with that awefull support, who ignoress post on it's own FB page and Twitter.

And google; it's your lost. ;)

People did call me "new PewDiePie", my FB page exploded in some point and I did get ~2700 FB page likes in just 10-12 days.

So google, it's your lost.

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
patience brothers, nowadays youtube is doing big big changes to the channel, so as our creator must be a little patience with this change not only this effect for creator but also for advertiser will impact, but I think what do youtube and google for progress together and for mutual cooperation.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It will be an easy deal if Google has some competition. But where you will go and how you will earn, what is a replacement for youtube? Because they are only, they act like that. If there is some serious competition on the way, they will value more its customers. But in this way, you will go, other 1000 will come, so they just don`t care. Sad but true reality because they are the biggest player on the market.

ShyJosh

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I've been in a network before, and even in Sunday 3 AM, I still got reply in 10 minutes max. And google support is pure horror movie. -.-
As a Joker in Nolan's Batman would say; "It's not about money, it's about sending a message.".
I would love to "beat" PewDiePie, get 10 billion views, not monetize any of my video, just to send google a message.. but I'm not sure if I wanna be that bad. :D

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
The sad truth is, none of us mean more then a molecule to Google. We are not even a gnat, just a pitiful insignificant molecule. You quitting, will not send a message, even if you had 10 million views a day. Google is too big to care about one person, no matter how big their channel is. Google does not have bad customer support, they have NO customer support. None at all. They don't have any and don't want any. They know they are the only game in town, so why would they care about keeping people happy. This is what happens when you have monopolies. That is why their use to be a thing called, "Anti-Trust" laws, that made it against the law for one company to be be the only game in town. But now with global companies like Google, the US government cannot enforce those laws anymore.

So what can you do? Nothing! There is nothing you can do. There is no Horton in the Google world that is going to hear us Whos no matter how loud we shout. I say do your thing and make money if you can and don't worry about it. Why become a martyr for no reason. One day hopefully, google will implode like Microsoft did and, competitors like Apple and Linux will come into play and bring some competition back to the game. Facebook, might just be in the run. They are really trying to steal some of the video streaming market from youtube, and I have heard they are in the beginning stages of building a structure to let people make money off of the videos they post. Time will tell.

Johnny Dee

I've Got It
Reaction score
Youtube will suffer the same fate as Hollywood, creatively bankrupt

Xynudu

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not really.

No guts no glory.

We all have to put up with the same issues and yes, Adsense is a bit of a mystery and way too automated.

But if you are going to be a sob boy, and think anyone will miss your demise, then you are surely mistaken.

Go back to your room, lock the door, and don't come out.

No one will miss you, including YT.

JuriKaGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Not really sure I'm getting the point of this topic.. I was expecting to read a list of problems with adsense but after reading the first post a few times I still don't have a clue what the issue is. I've only subscribed to Adsense recently, so I don't understand why you state that all the channels must have it..

In anyway, PewDiePie the Second, best of luck.

MsCartoonist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Google Adsense is a waste of money. You can do video marketing using zero money and get some great result. Check out Neil Patel's youtube channel on this.

Reactions: JuriKaGaming

JuriKaGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Google Adsense is a waste of money. You can do video marketing using zero money and get some great result. Check out Neil Patel's youtube channel on this.
I've been reading mixed things about Adsense but I wanted to give it a try, see how it works out for me.

Thanks for the tip, just looked him up and subscribed to him. I'll be going through his content and it looks like I'll be learning a lot from it.

Reactions: MsCartoonist