Before you give up

It sure will help and I hope you keep uploading content!

My problem now is that I wanna keep uploading for some reason, I can't explain it, I just want to do it. I just uploaded a video and I'll start working in the next one.

Editing travel vlogs looks so fun and you have a lot of content you can choose from! Things to eat, things to know, etc
Just keep forward and don't look back

My problem now is that I wanna keep uploading for some reason, I can't explain it, I just want to do it. I just uploaded a video and I'll start working in the next one.

Editing travel vlogs looks so fun and you have a lot of content you can choose from! Things to eat, things to know, etc
Then go for it! :-D
Thank you so much for your (very) kind words. I really appreciate it, and yes I have lots to choose between and I can't wait to test things out :)

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to create more content, good luck with your channel!:)

Thank you so much! same for you and I hope people stop copying your videos!
I'm doing my best with mine but I'm still too new so I hope I'll get better
You will get better! I know that I’ve improved a lot since I first started making videos and my videos are even better than ones I made just a few months ago, I notice progress even if it’s just a little bit it’s still progress.:)

I'm sure we are all together on this especially the "putting your heart and soul into your videos" only to see it barely scrape the surface. While others who put little to no effort get all the fame and glory. But the good thing about it is, memes and trends come and go, but your passion and drive is eternal. So as long as you don't give up and keep that fire burning you'll become someone many people will rely on and you can look back at the days when you thought about giving up and just laugh. My point is never measure your success with others. Grow in your own time. Hard work always pays off.

Very similar to what I have been preaching since day one: You start YouTube because you have a passion for creating. If there is no passion people see that in the content you produce. Now that statement is more true than ever. You can't monetize a channel unless you hit that 1K subscriber mark. If you are doing it for the cash you got nothing to run off. You won't be making those few dollars until you are hitting the thresholds. So you have to have passion for the art and show it off in the content you produce. You got to produce the best content you can. Don't worry about uploading every week. The views and subscribers, they will come. I got moderate success on my main channel at 5.5K subscribers. My gaming channel? HAHAHAHA, less than 10. Just started over on that one. All because next to cars I have a passion for gaming. So why not show that passion off on YouTube too?

YouTube has helped me get out of the house and meet a lot of people in the Car Community. I am looking back and I can't believe the people I have met and the cars I have driven owned by those people.

See it as a Hobby and you will never quit as long as you are having fun. I do have to say I nearly quit myself after the bottom fell out for just about everyone in 2016. Then I was lured back by someone that let me drive his R35 GTR with the words: Don't be coming back to me a month from now wishing you would have drove it harder. So I went HAM. Launch control, WOT from a roll. I had a blast. To this date it's an underachieving video. R35 GTR's are played out I suppose. But I will never forget the car that reignited the passion and steered me into the right direction.

I also think that youtube helps me with a lot of real world problems, when I'm having a bad day or I don't have that much motivation in real life I can look back at what I have "built up" so to say, and all of the positive feedback that people have given me, and I can regain the momentum and keep pushing harder. Not only pertaining to youtube, but also towards real world circumstances.

I'm sure we are all together on this especially the "putting your heart and soul into your videos" only to see it barely scrape the surface. While others who put little to no effort get all the fame and glory. But the good thing about it is, memes and trends come and go, but your passion and drive is eternal. So as long as you don't give up and keep that fire burning you'll become someone many people will rely on and you can look back at the days when you thought about giving up and just laugh. My point is never measure your success with others. Grow in your own time. Hard work always pays off.
This is very true, so many people give up because it doesn’t come soon enough but that doesn’t mean they should give up![DOUBLEPOST=1527104305,1527104238][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also think that youtube helps me with a lot of real world problems, when I'm having a bad day or I don't have that much motivation in real life I can look back at what I have "built up" so to say, and all of the positive feedback that people have given me, and I can regain the momentum and keep pushing harder. Not only pertaining to youtube, but also towards real world circumstances.
YouTube has definitely helped me with real world problems, it helped me talk to me more and not be as shy as I was

Back