Been waiting to be approved for monetisation for over 6 months now, what can i do?

leadfoot_ash

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
I've been waiting to be approved for monetisation for over 6 months now and i'm wondering if there is anything i can do?
I had a quick search on the forum but couldn't quite find the answer i was looking for.
I met the requirements well over 6 months ago now and i've just been waiting to be approved since.
My channel is only small so i know it's not the end of the world but it would be great to be getting something for my efforts even if it is only small.
Is there anything i can do that will push the process along at all or is there anything that might be stopping it from being approved?
I haven't had an email off Youtube about the process since they said it was under review.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Ash

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
If you are under review, then there is NOTHING more you or anyone can do except wait.

leadfoot_ash

Reaction score
If you are under review, then there is NOTHING more you or anyone can do except wait.
So it's not likely i have done anything wrong? It says everything is in good standing which is why i don't understand what the problem is, it seems like a ridiculously long time to wait that's all.