Been on a 1-2 months "vacation/break", how do I start strong? And how is my channel?

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So recently I have been on a 1-2 months "break" where I was not able to upload any videos because of the really tight time I have had and bunch of high school projects. How do I start strong again? I do also have a couple of questions regarding my channel:

* How is my logo and banner? Anything I can improve on that?
* Is the About section detailed and informing?
* How do I make more engaging YouTube community posts?
* Is the thumbnails attractive/clickable?

Keep in mind that the most recent "videos" are actually livestreams, so please have a look at the ones before those.

ArianeMarie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like your banner and thumbnails, they look awesome.
If you want more engagement, try asking a question of some sort, that way people are inspired to comment.
I think if you post frequently, your channel will grow!

Reactions: Abdullahx9000

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
channel link, not user link...
I did not know that there was a difference xD But here you go: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClyhPRNQaGyg1d_kcRtX8_w

I really like your banner and thumbnails, they look awesome.
If you want more engagement, try asking a question of some sort, that way people are inspired to comment.
I think if you post frequently, your channel will grow!
Thank you very much for the feedback! Do those kind of engagement questions be in the beginning or end of the video? I will upload more frequently, but college is tough =[

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi and welcome back and good that you found the time to do YouTube again:)

1. You can always improve if you want to spend your time and energy on that but I think your channel art is pretty cool so I would keep it and focus on content and SEO

2. I´m not sure what you mean??

3. Try with humor in your posts and videos. I have a video down below if you want to work with humor in your videos

4. Again I think your thums/channel art is pretty good but you can always work on making thumbs more clickbait-ish

Reactions: Abdullahx9000

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi and welcome back and good that you found the time to do YouTube again:)

1. You can always improve if you want to spend your time and energy on that but I think your channel art is pretty cool so I would keep it and focus on content and SEO

2. I´m not sure what you mean??

3. Try with humor in your posts and videos. I have a video down below if you want to work with humor in your videos

4. Again I think your thums/channel art is pretty good but you can always work on making thumbs more clickbait-ish
Thank you for taking the time to give me feedback!
1. Thank you very much, I was mostly referring to the banner as I think it might be empty with nothing on it other than the background my character in the middle.

2. I was talking about the channel's "About" section where you can type in information about your channel. I was wondering if the information currently in it was good and informing.

3. I definitely want to work with my humor I will check out your video. Any extra tips for humor or is it all in the video? I personally find it kind of hard to do humor for example when streaming.

4. Thank you again! Just unsure how to do it in a way so it does not become misleading or something. Need to work on that more for sure!

Thanks for helping!