Been making videos for a Month! How am I doing?

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
Reaction score
I have officially been making videos for about 5 weeks. I have put up 6 videos, and gained 20 subscribers. I would love to know what people think about my channel and if how I'm growing is normal, and what I can do to grow more! I currently have 2 shows that I am running on my channel. My comedic vlog videos, and my DIY parody videos. I would your input on both! Also let me know, if it is a good time to make a Channel trailer!

Thanks for any feedback, it is much appreciated. This has been a really fun 5 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq2YRb2fBMT6cNUxOTm73qg

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have officially been making videos for about 5 weeks. I have put up 6 videos, and gained 20 subscribers. I would love to know what people think about my channel and if how I'm growing is normal, and what I can do to grow more! I currently have 2 shows that I am running on my channel. My comedic vlog videos, and my DIY parody videos. I would your input on both! Also let me know, if it is a good time to make a Channel trailer!

Thanks for any feedback, it is much appreciated. This has been a really fun 5 weeks.

Dude, first off, your videos kick a**!

Second off, those diy videos and along with the rest of your videos are pretty damn funny, so keep that up!

Now, for new series ideas I have no idea, because I'm not good at ideas most of the time.

But if you wanna keep growing, keep making videos like your doing right now, cause for six videos and 5 weeks, I think that's pretty fast, I've been doing videos for almost 5 months and barely have as much subs as you, so your growing about 5 times faster than me, so please keep making videos like your are doing and make new stuff and your bound to grow.

Happy new year too

Also you got a new sub (me)

NerdsWithSwag

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you serious? Your videos are hilarious. You should have 100000 subs

JV Trammell

Reaction score
Dude, first off, your videos kick a**!

Second off, those diy videos and along with the rest of your videos are pretty damn funny, so keep that up!

Now, for new series ideas I have no idea, because I'm not good at ideas most of the time.

But if you wanna keep growing, keep making videos like your doing right now, cause for six videos and 5 weeks, I think that's pretty fast, I've been doing videos for almost 5 months and barely have as much subs as you, so your growing about 5 times faster than me, so please keep making videos like your are doing and make new stuff and your bound to grow.

Happy new year too

Also you got a new sub (me)
Thank you so much, man. I really appreciate that! I'm glad you enjoy them, I will just continue to keep making content then.[DOUBLEPOST=1451625640,1451625466][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you serious? Your videos are hilarious. You should have 100000 subs
Thank you so much. That's my super stretch goal for 2016.

good stuff man , how you doing the back ground green screen ?
Thanks, I have two hanging painted green screens and key them, then add the colors/video clips

Reactions: the man cave tv

Besticles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator

That unhealthy video was hilarious, tips tips uhmmm these are my opinions but jump cutting a little earlier would make them even funnier. all in all you got a sub from me!

the man cave tv

Reaction score
your a tiny raciest , is one of the best one liners i have herd in a wile lmao[DOUBLEPOST=1451675812,1451675551][/DOUBLEPOST]found a problem with your channel it only takes 20 mins to watch all your videos and now i have to go back to reality

JV Trammell

Reaction score
That unhealthy video was hilarious, tips tips uhmmm these are my opinions but jump cutting a little earlier would make them even funnier. all in all you got a sub from me!
I'm glad you liked them! I'll also give that a try. Thank you for subscribing as well!

your a tiny raciest , is one of the best one liners i have herd in a wile lmao[DOUBLEPOST=1451675812,1451675551][/DOUBLEPOST]found a problem with your channel it only takes 20 mins to watch all your videos and now i have to go back to reality
Haha I'm glad you like the videos! And yeah I'm working on uploading consistently. The next video should be up on Monday!

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Seriously man, I am a pretty critical person, and I just have nothing. I really shouldn't be giving you tips. You are funny, you're creative, and you keep the video entertaining through the entirety of it all. I really don't know what took you so long to start making videos, but I think there's a nice spot waiting for you in the uppers.

Reactions: JV Trammell