Beauty/Makeup Beauty/fashion Collab with me!

Ashlynn Ricks

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Ashlynn! I have 226 lovely subbies and I want to collab on a video. I'm not sure what kind of video yet but it's beauty related! We can talk about it together! I would personally like to work with someone my age I'm 17 so between 15 and 18 is fine! Just love youtube and beauty as much as me and your amount of subbies does not matter to me I just want a collaboration lol

babylonia

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Ashlynn! I have 226 lovely subbies and I want to collab on a video. I'm not sure what kind of video yet but it's beauty related! We can talk about it together! I would personally like to work with someone my age I'm 17 so between 15 and 18 is fine! Just love youtube and beauty as much as me and your amount of subbies does not matter to me I just want a collaboration lol
hi! my name is babylonia and im 15 y/ o and it would be really fun to collab with u:) by the way really good vids:)))

Beauty gemma

Reaction score
Hello I'm Gemma and I've just started a channel and I want some YouTube friends and to do a collab I do beauty and fashion too and I hope we can collab thanks x