Beauty/Makeup Beauty and style/fashion collaboration?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittneytaylorwg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for small YouTubers (I have 17 subs as of right now) who would be interested in making a callab video where we do not actually meet up, like the older style collabs just more so within a style themed video. If someone is interested please let me know!!!

Reactions: Mary Matthews

Mary Matthews

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for small YouTubers (I have 17 subs as of right now) who would be interested in making a callab video where we do not actually meet up, like the older style collabs just more so within a style themed video. If someone is interested please let me know!!!
Hi! I would love to make a video collab with you as I am currently based in London. We can make a video with a similar subject and mention each other.

glo empress

Reaction score
hey doll,

I actually prefer the older style collabs as well.. check out my channel @ Glo Empress and my insta @ serqet.cosmetics. Email me if interested alexis.reid499@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1526277318,1526277196][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! I would love to make a video collab with you as I am currently based in London. We can make a video with a similar subject and mention each other.
hello, wouldn't mind doing a collab with you as well. check out my channel @ Glo Empress and insta @ serqet.cosmetics!! if interested email me alexis.reid499@gmail.com

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't visited the forums in a long time, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Reactions: LifeWithAnnie
Status
Not open for further replies.