Beauty/Makeup Beauty and Lifestyle Collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iffie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone!

I want to pitch the idea of a collaboration where we state what would be our beauty and lifestyle essentials. Something that you always have to have or what you think every girl should at least own. It can be anything from makeup products, hair products, clothes, a certain pair of shoes, or just anything that is essential to you!

If you are interested the only thing I really ask is that you are at least 18 and have at least 90 subscribers, not many requirements here lol

I look forward to hear your ideas and just comment below and/or message me on my channel, which the link should be right below!

Reactions: heyitschiane

OhHeyJada

Reaction score
I dont have 90 subs but I was still hoping you would be open to collab with me, my channel should be below. Gotta start somewhere lol

amylove

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi, I have 50 subs though love your idea and definitely would love to collab. Otherwise Jada would you be interested? :)

I dont have 90 subs but I was still hoping you would be open to collab with me, my channel should be below. Gotta start somewhere lol

iffie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I have 50 subs though love your idea and definitely would love to collab. Otherwise Jada would you be interested? :)
Hey I'm trying to check out your channel and the link below isn't working.

Bre

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello everyone!

I want to pitch the idea of a collaboration where we state what would be our beauty and lifestyle essentials. Something that you always have to have or what you think every girl should at least own. It can be anything from makeup products, hair products, clothes, a certain pair of shoes, or just anything that is essential to you!

If you are interested the only thing I really ask is that you are at least 18 and have at least 90 subscribers, not many requirements here lol

I look forward to hear your ideas and just comment below and/or message me on my channel, which the link should be right below!

Hey! If you're still interested in collabing I would love to collab with you. I'm 20 years old and have 211 subscribers. I love your Video idea. If you'd like you can email me at brealexuss@gmail.com and we can discuss it more. :)

Reactions: iffie

Fatima Salim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey! Do you still want to collab? I'd love to.. get in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.