Be On The Talooka Talk Box!!!

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
I hope this is the right forum for this...

Hi, my name is Luke and I'm starting a YouTube Series called The Talooka Talk Box.

"The Talooka Talk Box is the show where we engage in questions, topics, and challenges gathered from the internet and viewers like you ;)"

We currently have a few questions, topics, and challenges gathered from the internet already but I figured this could also be a good way to give a few mini shoutouts to some people here on this amazing forum that I've come to love so much.

So feel free to comment a question/topic/challenge idea and I'll screen cap it and add a link to your channel in the description near the top with a "Today's question/topic/challenge brought to you by *User name followed by link to YT Channel*"

Here are the ways you can submit a question/topic/challenge:

1. Here, on the forums
  2. Via Twitter, @TalookaBadooka
  3. Via Facebook, /TalookaBadooka
  4. Via YouTube, on any of the Talooka Talk Box episodes
You can comment them or make an unlisted video and send me the link and instead of screen capping I'll download the video and actually insert it into our videos.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Quick question what do you want these questions to be about
It can be anything! The show is 3 guys who will be taking a question/topic/challenge out of the box and just have fun with it. So you can ask things like "What's your favorite color?" all the way to "If you had to kill someone you knew, who would you pick?"

My question is "What is your dream job"

Youtube: youtube.com/user/ImRealityInferno[DOUBLEPOST=1440369920,1440369875][/DOUBLEPOST]That ok :D[DOUBLEPOST=1440369979][/DOUBLEPOST]And will you post back here when video goes live as YouTube doesn't show it straight away you have to wait like 10 minutes

Would you want to be able to read people's minds if you couldn't turn it off at all?

youtube/c/xxlray

Hey guys! The Talooka Talk Box is up and running :p Looks like @XXLRay 's question was picked for episode 2. Check out the friendly argument it starts, lol:

Back