Be Honest

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I plan on uploading different vids to keep the variety in my channel and to keep every1 and myself entertained so i will keep uploading for a long time :) But i rlly love making videos and i dun have anything else to do except for school atm :) But i cant say now for sure that i will keep doing it forever bcoz i could end up dead tmorrow OR maybe i dun think its fun anymore later on in my life :(

Janet

Reaction score
I am sure I am probably the oldest on this thread, but when I started uploading videos the main purpose was to share with my family and friends. Some of them are not really computer savvy, or they are older and scared to sign up to youtube for one reason or another which is why I do not make them private. This way I can send links to their emails. I was actually surprised when the whole youtube partner and monetization thing came up. I absolutely know I am never going to make an income on videos, but hey...if I can get a check for a $100 once in a great while to go see a movie or go to dinner with my family for free, that is just a bonus :)

Laura Holmberg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I keep on making videos :) haha I only have 21 subscribers, but I mainly make them for my mom (aka #1 fan) so she can see how I'm living/carrying on in a different city. Even if I did "make it big", I wouldn't want the pressure to pop out original content each week in order to maintain that status - it's much easier to be a pharmacist.

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would keep going thats when my ideas come back they are still gone

informandengage

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I think that I would keep making videos. I don't have that many subscribers and views as other YouTubers anyways, but I have notice that although I started making video to help people...I have inevitable created an environment in which I can vent and improve my communication skills. So although I wasn't planning on receiving any immediate personal gratification from making videos, I essential have...so I would probably keep doing it.

TheNM22

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I, personally, would continue. YouTube has become a part of my life and I don't feel like anything would change that. I do it because I love it. Of course, likes, positive comments, subscribers, etc., feels great, but at the end of the day, I do this because I love it! ;)

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would totally keep doing it, I mean even if I only gained 100, I could still get a decent amount of views.