Be careful of using no copyright music.!!

ronnysingh

Reaction score
This is just my conspiracy theory,

I manage channels full time and I really enjoy it, last two weeks plenty of channels were approved for monetization, but a lot of them weren't, so I started analyzing what it could cause, because the reason why they weren't approved for monetization was "duplication content, Re-used stuff"...

It's interesting because content on videos was THEIRS, no photos from photo banks, no footage from other youtube videos... every channel had only 1 similarity, they used no copyright music in videos without voice(Like plenty of channels). Cause of that monetization bot could see it as a duplication etc...what do you think about it?... Wawamustats is one of those channels.

Last edited by a moderator:

NickDodd

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Other
Only thing I could add to this is that if these channels are using the same music:

Get them to layer the music in with their voices etc and other audio audible over the music at times, and maybe have the levels drop for different segments and stay low in the background...

This would change the audio waveform that the bot is seeing and it would less likely be considered duplicate content.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright / legal forum. :)

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
id be curious to know if the music is continuous and a feature of the video like say done footage with the music being the primary audio.

if this is the case maybe youtube see's it as reposting the song and the original footage being played is not the feature?

I was approved recently and use some copyright free tracks but its never the primary audio of the video. maybe that is the difference?

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
This is just my conspiracy theory,

I manage channels full time and I really enjoy it, last two weeks plenty of channels were approved for monetization, but a lot of them weren't, so I started analyzing what it could cause, because the reason why they weren't approved for monetization was "duplication content, Re-used stuff"...

It's interesting because content on videos was THEIRS, no photos from photo banks, no footage from other youtube videos... every channel had only 1 similarity, they used no copyright music in videos without voice(Like plenty of channels). Cause of that monetization bot could see it as a duplication etc...what do you think about it?... Wawamustats is one of those channels.
I think the video content could be too much the same. It are all numbers and facts. Maybe YouTube sees that as not original content that doesn't add enough value.
There's also no own presence in the videos somehow.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
would be nice if the o/p came back and maybe gave a little more information on the content type for these channels that were demonetized.

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

Phazeor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use NCS (No copy right sounds) and they seem to only have a very few conditions mainly just quote the song, track, author in your comment section. And the music can ONLY be used for you tube, unless you want to file for a license to use it at other sources. In that case you would have to go through their channels to get a hold of the needed information. Hope this help out a little! and best of luck to ya!

Darius Dominte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I think you can use music, like no copyright music (NCS) but only they release if you use original you will see you can't put your music because is violating the content ID. And are one more thing if the Artist allow to use other people their music or to allow to use a little people like big channels their music. Also they can deny to use to other people music and choose that option if use someone that music to bann that video.