Gaming Battlefield 4 Oceania

ImperatorRZ

So I'm getting a little lonely with just Denuke and myself playing Battlefield 4 and just wondering if anyone there would like to get together. Most likely will be doing videos in the future but for now just to mess around and have some fun. I am only opening this for Asian/Australians since I am from Australia myself and anything outside Oceania will give Denuke and I horrible lag issues. Let me know!

Unfortunately I'm still deciding on whether to get BF4 or CODG. I'm aiming towards BF4 but not sure I want to spend the money on it yet.

Unfortunately I'm still deciding on whether to get BF4 or CODG. I'm aiming towards BF4 but not sure I want to spend the money on it yet.
I had it gifted to me because one of my friends are amazing. Honestly I was thinking of getting Ghosts as well till I saw Total Biscuits Review

I had it gifted to me because one of my friends are amazing. Honestly I was thinking of getting Ghosts as well till I saw Total Biscuits Review
Yeah, I know CODG is pretty much the same crap every year. Fortunately the last time I purchased a COD for PC was COD 4 MW xD That was the last time. I did import CODBO from PlayAsia though, for PS3, needless to say the short campaign p****d me off. I've noticed CODG will last 6hrs so I'm going to wait. Sadly BF4 has bad SP as usual. But 1 of my mates is getting CODG instead, the rest aren't getting either. Not going to pay more than $20-30 for a COD game now days.

Yeah, I know CODG is pretty much the same crap every year. Fortunately the last time I purchased a COD for PC was COD 4 MW xD That was the last time. I did import CODBO from PlayAsia though, for PS3, needless to say the short campaign p****d me off. I've noticed CODG will last 6hrs so I'm going to wait. Sadly BF4 has bad SP as usual. But 1 of my mates is getting CODG instead, the rest aren't getting either. Not going to pay more than $20-30 for a COD game now days.
To be honest, I normally never pay over $30 for a game period unless it was something I have been anticipating for a long time. I would've skipped BF4 until it was on sale just like I did BF3 except like I said, gift :D I've never really been into CoD but I could always see why people liked it. Though when I compare BF4 with CoDG I just can't really see why I would get Ghosts. Then again, I am not big on the single player campaign and BattleField 4's campaign was short and pretty average.

To be honest, I normally never pay over $30 for a game period unless it was something I have been anticipating for a long time. I would've skipped BF4 until it was on sale just like I did BF3 except like I said, gift :D I've never really been into CoD but I could always see why people liked it. Though when I compare BF4 with CoDG I just can't really see why I would get Ghosts. Then again, I am not big on the single player campaign and BattleField 4's campaign was short and pretty average.
I always find that COD has the best SP and BF has the best MP lol I just hate that it has to happen in seperate games. I would be so happy if 1 or the other started making both sides really good. BF has more potential to outdo COD in SP too, but EA just keep failing for some reason. Also sorry too anyone for going off topic here xD

I always find that COD has the best SP and BF has the best MP lol I just hate that it has to happen in seperate games. I would be so happy if 1 or the other started making both sides really good. BF has more potential to outdo COD in SP too, but EA just keep failing for some reason. Also sorry too anyone for going off topic here xD
I have no issue with it, I love a good chat :D though yeah, still looking for friends :(

I have no issue with it, I love a good chat :D though yeah, still looking for friends :(
lol yeah 1 of the great things about these forums. Better than facebook and twitter xD I'd be doing collabs but I'm just not ready to do any at this stage >.> I'll get there soon.

lol yeah 1 of the great things about these forums. Better than facebook and twitter xD I'd be doing collabs but I'm just not ready to do any at this stage >.> I'll get there soon.
I've had co-lab partners that just..stop one day. Like one of them I haven't seen online or post a video for almost a week out of nowhere. Probably busy or something but seems odd for him

I've had co-lab partners that just..stop one day. Like one of them I haven't seen online or post a video for almost a week out of nowhere. Probably busy or something but seems odd for him
Yeah I got the same problem with a mate who I played Defiance with. He kind of went awol and we haven't played anything since lol I was able to chat to him to make sure all the copyrights to the intro and outro music was all good but he hasn't contacted me to play anything, he's still around up to stuff here and there. This is why I've come up with a rule that I will not release footage of a playthrough with a friend unless I have 3/4 of the game recorded. For good reason too, because my mate Loopy has exams and stuff until the end of Nov so he can't play GTA IV with me until then. Fortunately I have enough GTA IV footage to last for another 2 months :D I just need to edit it all >.> As a result of him going awol I had to release Dead Space 3 as a mini series instead of a full series and I had to put Defiance on hold for now.

Back