Gaming Battlefield 3 Squad Ups (Channel Collaborations)

ApexSpartan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for someone who would do a SQUAD UP series from time to time with me in BF3.

I wish to do it with someone who does similar videos like me and that is commentaries about the game, we could do some teamwork, play around, do commentaries about a specific topic or just play and do a teamwork video.
I wish to do it with channels with 50 subs and more, but that's not really necessary. What is important is that you are friendly and like to do such stuff. ^^

Simply put, we play together and talk about a specific topic or just make a teamwork gameplay which I enjoy a lot.

You can either add me on Battlelog (ApexSpartan) and we will talk in further detail.
You can add me on Skype (ApxSpartan)
Or you can PM here or on Youtube.

NeverStrikeTwice

Reaction score
You said to PM you on YTtalk, add you on skype, or add you on battlelog. So I'll do that rather than post publicly here. XD

ApexSpartan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Why should the thread be deleted then? :p

Well I would rather be PM'd so that the person who would want to do the squad up, could discuss details in private rather than spamming the thread here about our plans. ^^

NeverStrikeTwice

Reaction score
No, no, no... I mean my post XD - I can't PM, I added you on BattleLog (UndeadYautja).

ApexSpartan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Haha ah ok :D
I will get on tomorrow and we can talk in details :)
I'm not on my PC currently ^^