Gaming BATTLEFIELD 1 PS4 COLLAB?

vertuu69

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

I'm currently a small channel with little over 500 subs, and want to expand more of my content into gaming, specifically the Battlefield Series and games like Battlefield 1.

I'm looking to make some Battlefield 1 PS4 Videos with some other small youtubers like myself.

Anybody who's interested in working with me can either add me directly on PSN: verTuu69 or can just simply reply to this thread!

Looking forward to working with you guys :)

-verTu[DOUBLEPOST=1492822224,1492807241][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, guys!

I'm currently a small channel with little over 500 subs, and want to expand more of my content into gaming, specifically the Battlefield Series and games like Battlefield 1.

I'm looking to make some Battlefield 1 PS4 Videos with some other small youtubers like myself.

Anybody who's interested in working with me can either add me directly on PSN: verTuu69 or can just simply reply to this thread!

Looking forward to working with you guys :)

-verTu
I would also like to mention I have a few other games as well... not only Battlefield 1!

PowerOnGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
People from our team would love to collab with you! Add jacobmaysofficial on Skype and we will talk there.[DOUBLEPOST=1492837349,1492837289][/DOUBLEPOST]^

Reactions: vertuu69