Battle Royal 2014

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hehe I liked when it was like 5 of you guys all at one time hehe. Yeah you guys always seem to know what you're doing. I wish I could be there in person! ...............But then again.....probably not. Because if I was there, I'd be all like 'HEY get yo' HANDS off of Vicboss'..and come running into the ring, jumping on people. It wouldn't be good.
that would be amazing!! especially when they start ripping at my hair!

Reactions: Kath

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Gah! Just the mere thought of it.
Your hair is getting long again :D I love it.

lol thats the longest any of you have ever seen it! i've only had it longer once before and that was back in 2009...i am in desperate need of a hair cut...more of a trim tho! so don't worry!

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
lol thats the longest any of you have ever seen it! i've only had it longer once before and that was back in 2009...i am in desperate need of a hair cut...more of a trim tho! so don't worry!
Nuuuuuuuuuu you're not allowed. *Clings to hair*

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Omg lol I think I remember watching that video. I think the length you have now is like perfect.....it's not too long, it's not too short....it suits you and flips around everywhere.
haha yes the hair in that video was death metal length LOL i like my length now just a inch or 2 shorter would feel a bit better then i can let it grow a bit more

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
haha yes the hair in that video was death metal length LOL i like my length now just a inch or 2 shorter would feel a bit better then i can let it grow a bit more
I'm thinking of growing mine out again too (definitely need a trim) What do you think? You've seen me with both short and long hair.......which did you like better?

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm thinking of growing mine out again too (definitely need a trim) What do you think? You've seen me with both short and long hair.......which did you like better?
the super long hair was more like "you go girl! keep it going!!!" but the shorter hair totally suited you! added to the overall cuteness... yes you have cuteness get over it! all of us at vahnchand agree!

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
the super long hair was more like "you go girl! keep it going!!!" but the shorter hair totally suited you! added to the overall cuteness... yes you have cuteness get over it! all of us at vahnchand agree!
Ooh lol really? I like that you guys have had a discussion about this.

Paul: Doesn't Kat look fab with short hair?
Vicboss: Totally. She should try the new Tressemee smoothing conditioner to really show off the softness.
Daniel: Guuuuurrrllll, she lookin' fine with that hair on the shoulder line!

Haha, anyways, thanks!! :) A lot of people tell me I look better with short hair....but ....I love long hair! :(

Reactions: Vicboss