Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

(Based off my current likes and views) is somone botting my channel?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Ikusa, Oct 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ikusa
    Cash:
    $15
    I'm getting about 1-2 subs a day now... Is it because my channel really is starting to get going, or is someone botting me? I have 64 subs right now, probably will reach 65 tomorrow at this rate.

One video of mine (An overwatch gameplay video I posted early this morning at 10/9/2017), has 7 views, 3 comments (actually 5, but two of them are my reply to comments) and 2 likes. Is that, at 64 subs, fishy in any way?

I imagine I'm just having anxiety and it's fine, but I'm legit scared that someone might be botting me to throw off my channel.

2. TYTD
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $66
    I would have thought if someone was botting you it would be more instant than slow building, gaining a subscriber or 2 a day would seem to me to be a sign that your starting to gain a bit of traction...if you were going up 5-10 subs a day then maybe that would be a red flag but if your growths speeding up that can only be a good thing :)

3. GBeeTV
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $93
    Yea don't worry unless you really have someone that hates your guts most wont bother spending good money to bot someone's channel. Yours is growth!! Use it as motivation and keep building, welcome your new subscribers, thank them for joining and keep going!

4. zhkopec
    Cash:
    $9
    But why

5. adams eats
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $11
    Nothing wrong with those stats whatsoever. I had similar stats when I was at the sub count you have. You're growing, be proud of that :)

6. Gaijillionaire
    I've got a yen for being in Japan!
    Cash:
    $125
    If a computer is subbing, it will be removed in time anyway