Bar on the right of my screen that normally shows recommended videos is not showing?

LordRamsay24

Reaction score
It is all white on the right side of my screen when I play videos. I no longer get reccomended videos. The comment section is also not showing. What happened? How do I fix this issue?[DOUBLEPOST=1498523031,1498522763][/DOUBLEPOST]Screenshot (2).png This is what my screen looks like for reference.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I told youtube to only recommend my videos. they agreed and are just working on the process of getting them up[DOUBLEPOST=1498523704,1498523504][/DOUBLEPOST]lol found this quote off of reddit, hope it helps you. there were a couple replies of others that said this helped them.

I have fixed my problem. For those interested, here's the steps that brought back my old Youtube homepage for me:

1. The "recommended" area was apparently just moved to the BOTTOM of a very long list of stuggested content and channels from my subscriptions, I had to click the X to delete all these off my homepage one by one to remove them. "Recommended" was at the bottom of this list.
  2. "Recommended" is now at the top of the page, but it will be under "youtube mixes", instead of at the top. For me, going into my history and "pausing" the history and then "unpausing" it seemed to remove the youtube mixes from my homepage.