Request Banner

PremiumTuber

Reaction score
You question thanking me? :p I tried, I just see no point in two people making you a banner. One may be better, and you will most likely use the better one, but the person who makes the banner you don't use would have made the banner for no reason, other than gaining some experience in making banners.
sorry I would obviously still pay sorry

YnnaTheJigglypuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
wow I love it thankyou so much :) is there anything I can do such as yt cash or a shoutout(not that that would be much good sicne I only have 3 subs) thanks again :)

XD no, it's fine. :3 Just being a giving person. XD I need anything, really, it's fine. :3

PremiumTuber

Reaction score
XD no, it's fine. :3 Just being a giving person. XD I need anything, really, it's fine. :3
hey can ask a favour I love the banner but I have changed the theme of my channel to gold and black instead of blue and black so do u think u could change the blue in the pic to gold thanks(I don't mind paying)

YnnaTheJigglypuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
hey can ask a favour I love the banner but I have changed the theme of my channel to gold and black instead of blue and black so do u think u could change the blue in the pic to gold thanks(I don't mind paying)
:confused: ...good thing I saved your file. Yeah, sure. XD

Cause if I didn't, I might've had to make it over again.