Request Banner

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would do it for you, it seems quite complicated and your explanation wasn't that clear. But I could try to make it for you for $20 YTtalk cash.

YnnaTheJigglypuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
ermmm ASAP I could do with it by 4:30 today if that is ok I would like the main colour to be blue and black and the 5 pictures are below with the ying yang sign in the middle with two on the right of it and the other 2 on the left, I would like MrPremiumTuber along the top and subscribe along the bottom thanks again ive subed to you ad if u want cash hst understand it will take a few days thanks :)
For something so complicated, you want it for so soon. ._. I'll try, okay? :confused:

PremiumTuber

Reaction score
For something so complicated, you want it for so soon. ._. I'll try, okay? :confused:
sure I know its complicated thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1372954587,1372954557][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would do it for you, it seems quite complicated and your explanation wasn't that clear. But I could try to make it for you for $20 YTtalk cash.
thanks ove got someone looking at it but I still wouldn't mind having a look at what you can do

YnnaTheJigglypuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
sure I know its complicated thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1372954587,1372954557][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks ove got someone looking at it but I still wouldn't mind having a look at what you can do

I was almost finished until my computer gave up on me. ._. it wasn't saved. I know how to redo it though. Sorry for the wait.

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sure I know its complicated thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1372954587,1372954557][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks ove got someone looking at it but I still wouldn't mind having a look at what you can do

I won't bother then :p

YnnaTheJigglypuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
because Im starting to post now and without it my channel doesn't really look that professional
._. Really. Wow, okay. Well, I should be giving it to you in the afternoon, so... o 3o Sorry if it's delayed though, I have another person that I'm re-making a banner for.

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok thanks then???[DOUBLEPOST=1373002500,1373002432][/DOUBLEPOST]That's ok I do really need rather quick thanks again for making it for me :)

You question thanking me? :p I tried, I just see no point in two people making you a banner. One may be better, and you will most likely use the better one, but the person who makes the banner you don't use would have made the banner for no reason, other than gaining some experience in making banners.