Banner Prices and Cash Update (Please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

Banner prices and the cash system have been updated as of today, prices for a banner are outlined below:

50 cash = 1 week of banner promotion
100 cash = Two weeks banner promotion
150 cash = Three weeks banner promotion
200 cash = One month of banner promotion

So 200 posts will get you a month of promotion, 150 posts for three weeks, 100 posts for two weeks and 50 posts for a week, you can of course earn this much faster by posting new threads.

The cash earned for a new thread is now 2 cash which is double what you earn for posting a post.

These changes are to help people spend their forum cash more quickly as many are struggling to use it around the forums, this shouldn't really affect new members although it may be harder to earn forum cash to purchase a banner but not so hard that its completely out of reach, as the forum grows then things like our cash prices will of course change.

Stickies within the promotion forums will remain at the same price and all related info threads will be updated to reflect this.

I understand some of you may not be 100% happy with this change but it is a good change in that people will be able to use their cash more often now and it also increases the value of having a promotion banner.

Thanks for reading :)

Reactions: Vicboss

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's normal that as more join YTtalk, the prices will have to be adjusted. :)

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's normal that as more join YTtalk, the prices will have to be adjusted. :)
Thanks for understanding, I feel the value of the banners is better now too and the value of the cash in general :)

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Sophura

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be too big of an increase. I've noticed a few members that have more cash than they're able to spend too so it's not really a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.