Request Banner/Logo Request for New Channel (will Pay)

OnlyTheTruth

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm starting a brand new Youtube channel called 'Only the Truth'. The decription is as follows:

Weekly original videos of a rightward slant — exposing the creeping authoritarian forces in our culture and governments.
As mentioend above, the channel will aim to produce quality original videos, with documentary-style content posted on a weekly basis. It goes without saying, I need a very high standard of artwork to pull off the professional/cinematic look.

What I'm looking for is as follows:

1) A channel icon: preferable some kind of basic symbol that can become synonymous with the brand. You might use this channel for reference: (can't post the link, but search '1791' in Youtube. They have over 300K subs). Don't simply find a symbol on Google images and submit it to me, It has to have a measure of original creativity.

That channel (1791) has a very simple logo that the creators use on every video thumbnail they produce. The 'Only the Truth' logo preferably needs to be placeable on thumbnails without looking strange or out of place. You have complete creative freedom to determine what the logo is. For some help with this, it might be useful to think around the themes of politics, the right-wing or 'truth'.

2) A channel banner: preferably with the 'Only the Truth' text in the center and the aforementioned channel icon invovled somehow. Again you might want to check out the 1791 channel.

Finally, payment! I will pay $10 paypal for the channel icon. A further $10 for the banner.

I will ONLY pay if I am happy with the final product and if I am convinced the creator has read my brief and addressed adequately what I'm going for with this channel.

Thanks very much for any help,
-OtT

PS: the link at the bottom is not to my channel, so ignore it. The channel hasn't actually been made yet!

Venox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Greetings! We're Venox, a design team, and we'd like to work on your logo and banner for your future channel. If you're interested in our offer, please email us @venoxdesigns77@gmail.com and we'll discuss any details involved in your request.

Jackson Schofield

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi only the truth, I am a full-time graphic designer who freelances and does awesome designs for those who need it. I have read and understood your brief fully and I have some good ideas which I think you would love. Currently, I have no gigs at the moment so I could deliver this in one or two days. Please email me @ jackson.rozza@gmail.com if you are interested.

ssshockz

Reaction score
Hi! I don't know if you are still looking for a graphic designer, but If needed, I'll be happy to help!

Discord- ssshockz#5569

Email- dylanleexd@gmail.com

Portfolio- I will send you my website showing all my past work :)