Banner Help, Pretty Please!

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey, guys!

So, I recently updated my avatar and I'm really happy with it but now my banner doesn't match and I'd like to update it. I'm a bit rubbish at things like this, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what my new banner could be?

For reference, I'm an educational comedy channel and I quite enjoy minimalism!

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it. <3

Astaries

Reaction score
Use photoshop (or pixlr) to place transparent images onto a background and make the banner describe your personality! make sure to have your youtube name in bold text on it aswell. Just be creative with it!

lucagrabacr

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think a redesigned banner that matches the look of your new avatar should do just fine :) maybe a sketch of you and things that you do?

Lady Oukanna

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like your background colors and shapes in your avatar, it might be good to mimic that in the banner as a border with your channel name and slogan in the middle. It will be minimal, clear to see your channel name and tie in with the avatar :)

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks for all the advice, lovelies! I updated my banner last night and I'm happy with it for the time being, so your help was appreciated!

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like the look of your new banner, it has a very simplistic feel to it which is the big fad and must-do nowadays. The font matches your brand and the colour scheme is also matching which are both plusses. Good job!