Request Banner, and intro needed, free

Liveandotherstuff

Reaction score
And you can not make it like the first one with a babypink background instead of black?
I really liked it

Zero

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is done on one layer and fading it wouldn't look good, I already tried.

I see what you mean by the background being pink but it looked bad trying to change the black. It's all one layer so changing that part would be impossible.

Let me try one more thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1374279677,1374279322][/DOUBLEPOST]Second template. It's not possible to recreate the other one and turn the black pink. Not without some serious skills and tricks.

Attachments

Liveandotherstuff

Reaction score
I like this version too :3
Is it possible to put the name in this font: dafont . com/ jennifer-lynne.font
And should I give you a photo to edit in?

Zero

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I need one behind a white wall in the light so the contrast is easier to pick out when using magic wand. I also need the top of that head unless you want a cheap haircut!:woot2:

Liveandotherstuff

Reaction score
I dont have a camera with me now, and its 2:45 am here so no way I can ask my dad for it. I'll try and edit it in myself tomorrow.
Thank you alot for making it :3
I'll show you the ending result and ofcourse post ur channel on my channel as thank you :)

Zero

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont have a camera with me now, and its 2:45 am here so no way I can ask my dad for it. I'll try and edit it in myself tomorrow.
Thank you alot for making it :3
I'll show you the ending result and ofcourse post ur channel on my channel as thank you :)
Yep no problem! Just a tip, wear something nice and make a cool face when you do it. This is going on your front page so it should be professional but still resemble your personality.

Liveandotherstuff

Reaction score
The photo you uploaded is too small! It must be at least 2048 pixels wide and 1152 pixels tall.

And if I just resize it, it comes out terrible cause you cant see most of the text even.

Zero

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The photo you uploaded is too small! It must be at least 2048 pixels wide and 1152 pixels tall.

And if I just resize it, it comes out terrible cause you cant see most of the text even.
I resized it but the texture is stretched. Not sure if you want it like that but the only reason to use 1152 pixels tall is for TV access. I can try to redo it if you don't like this resized version.

Attachments