waegt aweg

So, I was banned from AdSense back in 2011 (don't know why). After my appeal got rejected, I created a new a channel in 2013, and tried to monetize my videos using a MCN. I applied to Fullscreen and was accepted right away with little to no subscribers and no AdSense account linked to my account. 5 years later, which is now, because of all these new YouTube policies, my partnership with Fullscreen ended on April 11th 2018, which is last month. Now, I'm reading that you need to get verified by YouTube in order to get into the Youtube partnership program, but in order to get verified I need to add in my AdSense account. This is a HUGE problem for me, and after failing to find alternatives I feel that I am now screwed. Is anyone in a similar situation and have a solution for me? Is there any networks that will partner you right now without having to be verified by YouTube? If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

There is no legitimate solution. Once banned from Adsense, that it. You are not ever allowed another Adsense account.

Can you not try with a new email address and link a different bank account?

As above - I believe a ban from Adsense is for life.

Back