Balencing fatherhood and youtube

Dawayne West

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So as you may have obviously noticed by the title I am an expecting father lol my baby won't be born for a pretty long while but I'm getting a little nervous thinking about how I'm gonna balance alot of things after I welcome my little peanut into the world. Of course I'll make my child my first priority but I was just wondering for all the youtubers that are parents how do you balance everything??? Do Y'all find a time where yall kids are asleep and start doing some your YouTube stuff?? Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Dawayne :) I have 2 kids so here is my point of view:)
Being a parent takes loads and loads of time. I don´t think any of us could have known how much time it takes until you actually try it. And especially when the kids are babies or very young it´s close to a fulltime job.. Be a good father first and foremost (the kind of father you would like you dad to be:)) and when you get some free time use it on Youtube.................Or relaxing:)

Reactions: Dawayne West

DKWHILLY

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats!!! I have a kid who is almost 2 and yes it is a lot of work. But if you enjoy doing Youtube then when you have free time make sure you continue with it. Fatherhood is most important but make sure you still do what you love too. Good luck as the first couple months will be hard but you can do it.

Reactions: Dawayne West

Dawayne West

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the advice!! I will definitely be focus on raising my child over youtube I'll be sure to enjoy my child's most important years in life

Reactions: DKWHILLY

Dawayne West

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Being a parent takes loads and loads of time. I don´t think any of us could have known how much time it takes until you actually try it. And especially when the kids are babies or very young it´s close to a fulltime job.. Be a good father first and foremost (the kind of father you would like you dad to be:)) and when you get some free time use it on Youtube.................Or relaxing:)
Thanks for the advice I wl definitely do everything I can to make sure i can do what i have to do
Thank you.i support your point of view and you are right it is like another full time job and I will be the best father I can be.