Request Background needed for my channel, please.

Gabriella Brown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there. I'm looking for a free or YTTalk cash background for my channel at YouTube. I'm looking for a more retro background with the Old school games on it, not too brightly colorful. Thanks a lot and good luck. My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGirl36

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll have you one tomorrow.
Are there any specific text, font, colors, or characters you would like on it?

Reactions: Gabriella Brown

Gabriella Brown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll have you one tomorrow.
Are there any specific text, font, colors, or characters you would like on it?
Military text in Courier New font with GameGirl36 in capitals on the left hand side in a mix of purple. As for classic characters, your choice. I'll be waiting for it.

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm I just looked at your channel and have to say I don't know why the background is doing that I just posted up a new one on mine using the same template and it works fine, I have my setting on no repeat if that effects anything.

Gabriella Brown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm I just looked at your channel and have to say I don't know why the background is doing that I just posted up a new one on mine using the same template and it works fine, I have my setting on no repeat if that effects anything.
I'll try that and see if that works.

BigzZ

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright I think I found the problem do you have skype? I believe I need to send you the origional file. I don't know why but I just tried your background on my other account and it worked fine uploading from my computer.

Gabriella Brown

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright I think I found the problem do you have skype? I believe I need to send you the origional file. I don't know why but I just tried your background on my other account and it worked fine uploading from my computer.
No, I don't have Skype because it's a hassle.