Background Music?

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I'm a vlogger and wanted your opinions on something. I was wondering whether you think that my videos need a bit of background music. I've seen a couple of vloggers use it and was wondering whether you thought my videos would benefit from it.
Also, honest opinions please, does my voice bore you?

If you haven't seen any of my video's here's my latest one, tell me what you think please :)

Data

Reaction score
Please fix the audio issue on your video.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think I would use it now and then, maybe not all the time, I think it can add something and as long as it isnt distracting or not suiting the video then I am sure it wont hinder your viewers experience. I didn't think of that Kev but I suppose it actually makes having background music useful.

I think your voice is fine although I think you dont seem as enthusiastic as you could be, but really if youre not the type to get all enthusiastic about what youre talking about then thats just you and people should accept you for who you are. I am similar myself, I think it is something us British are known for on YouTube, we are not like the Americans mostly like all full of beans in our videos and when we are it can seem like we are acting it.

Off topic but does YTP in your username stand for YouTube Partner? I wondered about that the other day when I seen it :D

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I think I would use it now and then, maybe not all the time, I think it can add something and as long as it isnt distracting or not suiting the video then I am sure it wont hinder your viewers experience. I didn't think of that Kev but I suppose it actually makes having background music useful.

I think your voice is fine although I think you dont seem as enthusiastic as you could be, but really if youre not the type to get all enthusiastic about what youre talking about then thats just you and people should accept you for who you are. I am similar myself, I think it is something us British are known for on YouTube, we are not like the Americans mostly like all full of beans in our videos and when we are it can seem like we are acting it.

Off topic but does YTP in your username stand for YouTube Partner? I wondered about that the other day when I seen it :D
haha, thanks for the feedback. Always appreciate it. You're not going to like my next video coming out next week then, it's all dead pan. YTP means Youtube Pride, you were very close :)

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I dont mind so much if its all deadpan, well at least a lot of the time, I just think a lot of people prefer more peppy characters on screen, that's one of my own issues, I dont think I am naturally like that and if I was then I would be acting which just wouldn't be me at all. I thought the YTP might have been for when you become a partner in the future :D

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Personally I dont mind so much if its all deadpan, well at least a lot of the time, I just think a lot of people prefer more peppy characters on screen, that's one of my own issues, I dont think I am naturally like that and if I was then I would be acting which just wouldn't be me at all. I thought the YTP might have been for when you become a partner in the future :D
well because of the new partner changes, apparently i am a partner now. haha. you can watch my first video on my channel which explains what ytp stands for. You will enjoy see how much I've improved in just 4 months of doing it. That's all because of people giving me feedback :)

Reactions: Michael