Request Background Music

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was wondering if someone would be willing to make me a kind of background music for my videos, one that I would be talking over, but it would be there :p something catchy, not dubstepy or heavy metaly. let me know :)

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yea man theres some users on youtube who offer copyright free music that usually anyone can use.you should looks some channels up.

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
maybe, if i can't find anyone willing here. I'd want a custom one. but yeah if no one here can then ill go browse.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
check out TheStuffShows music channel!!! he does awesome un-copyrighted music and I'm sure that he'd be happy to let you use it!! :D just chat to him here on YTtalk and you can probably discuss more about it with him :)

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
no problemo :) the music he makes is actually really good :D i think he does a brilliant job with it :)

Reactions: fleetofwrath

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
no problemo :) the music he makes is actually really good :D i think he does a brilliant job with it :)
Wow super nice of you man! Appreciate it.

And yes as long as you credit me and put a link to my music channel in description or video and that's all i ask. You can monetize, do what ever. ;)

Reactions: JTAphotographs

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Wow super nice of you man! Appreciate it.

And yes as long as you credit me and put a link to my music channel in description or video and that's all i ask. You can monetize, do what ever. ;)
haha :D no worries!! the music you make really is great! :D