Request Background-Logo-And-Intro-Needed

RacistPandas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi will anyone be able to make me a background, logo and intro for youtube please.The information will be below.

Background
A cool background with 3D RacistPandasTV down both sides with a cartoon or real panda.

Logo
A cartoon or real panda face with RPTV in similar text as the background.

Intro
A 2d intro with a cartoon or real panda with the text RacistPandasTV and the youtube url underneath.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i can an want to help you with a logo and background. intro is not my buisness though. im not a animator so you will have to find somebody else for that since i have no talent for drawing at all.
i can make you a background and put the logo on there if its ok with you that there is a little watermark on the background that says created by wopsieneter. if thats fine with you and if you tell me what kind of style you prefer (cool, badass, cute, mysterious etc.).
...if you are ok with all that, is wopsie at your service ;)

RacistPandas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i can an want to help you with a logo and background. intro is not my buisness though. im not a animator so you will have to find somebody else for that since i have no talent for drawing at all.
i can make you a background and put the logo on there if its ok with you that there is a little watermark on the background that says created by wopsieneter. if thats fine with you and if you tell me what kind of style you prefer (cool, badass, cute, mysterious etc.).
...if you are ok with all that, is wopsie at your service ;)
its ok that you cant do the intro and the watermark on the background dosent mater. Also with the background can it be badass.
Send me a message if its ok

jochem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
its ok that you cant do the intro and the watermark on the background dosent mater. Also with the background can it be badass.
Send me a message if its ok
will do, ill try to get it done as fast as possible. :)

jochem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
i got it finished, if you give me your E-mail adress i can send it to you.
if you are not happy with some of the pictures that i masked you just tell me and i will try to do them a bit more precise.

RacistPandas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i got it finished, if you give me your E-mail adress i can send it to you.
if you are not happy with some of the pictures that i masked you just tell me and i will try to do them a bit more precise.
i have sent you my email

jochem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
ah, i was already afraid i lost you :p
i just send it. hope you like it