Background Ideas?

Shadowern

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! I recently started my channel, and it's all about gaming. That being said, what are some cool background ideas I could try to go with this theme? Thanks for your help!

-Shadowern

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What genre of games will you be playing mostly? What genre do you feel would best represent your channel if tied into a background? That is what I would be asking myself, with your channel so far at least it looks like you like horror games, personally I would choose to make something suiting to that if thats what you will be playing mostly say like blood spatters, creepy looking things from the games you play. If not though I would go with something more generic, perhaps black and clean looking with some nice text with your channel name on it.

Shadowern

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What genre of games will you be playing mostly? What genre do you feel would best represent your channel if tied into a background? That is what I would be asking myself, with your channel so far at least it looks like you like horror games, personally I would choose to make something suiting to that if thats what you will be playing mostly say like blood spatters, creepy looking things from the games you play. If not though I would go with something more generic, perhaps black and clean looking with some nice text with your channel name on it.
Yeah I am planning on doing games of all types but it might be cool to feature a monster of Amnesia since that was the first game I did haha! Also I really like the black and clean look and I feel like that would look really good mixed with some characters of some sort! Thanks for the help!!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I am planning on doing games of all types but it might be cool to feature a monster of Amnesia since that was the first game I did haha! Also I really like the black and clean look and I feel like that would look really good mixed with some characters of some sort! Thanks for the help!!
Sounds good, if you go for something clean and pro looking and add some gaming characters you can always update them every now and then.

Shadowern

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds good, if you go for something clean and pro looking and add some gaming characters you can always update them every now and then.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking! Whatever has stood out most in my channel probably haha!