Gaming back at it again looking for people interested in joining a group

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi how's it going folks HazzManBLAM! here back at it again if you've never seen me around on here before I'm pretty much here searching for some pretty cool and chill folks who would like to join a Discord group I run called SquaddySquad lol long story it's a pretty silly name but we're a funny bunch of people.

The group has around 17 members all the members are from different places such as UK, US and the EU and it's pretty mixed with ages we have 16 - 24

If you're interested in joining feel free to contact me over on Discord. My contact name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Once you contact me I will give you more information about the group and if you're still interested I will give you an invite from there.

Hope to chat to you soon :)

Christafish

Reaction score
Hi how's it going folks HazzManBLAM! here back at it again if you've never seen me around on here before I'm pretty much here searching for some pretty cool and chill folks who would like to join a Discord group I run called SquaddySquad lol long story it's a pretty silly name but we're a funny bunch of people.

The group has around 17 members all the members are from different places such as UK, US and the EU and it's pretty mixed with ages we have 16 - 24

If you're interested in joining feel free to contact me over on Discord. My contact name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Once you contact me I will give you more information about the group and if you're still interested I will give you an invite from there.

Hope to chat to you soon :)
I tried to contact you, but it says you are not accepting messages from non discord friends.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ayy, I'm down to try something
Talk to me here or at skeletor 696969 @ gmail.com