Baby Teaches Dog to use Hoover

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Take one incredibly smart dog, add a very cute baby, put the two together and you’ll get your housework done!

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
Take one incredibly smart dog, add a very cute baby, put the two together and you’ll get your housework done!

I can't check your video right now because I am at work, but are you "Charlie the dog and baby Olivia"? Because if you are, I think I am subscribed to you :p I found you through Louie the Beagle because he is Belgian like me.

Reactions: CharlieDaDog

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't check your video right now because I am at work, but are you "Charlie the dog and baby Olivia"? Because if you are, I think I am subscribed to you :p I found you through Louie the Beagle because he is Belgian like me.
Yes...I just came back to my first Channel name>>and i know Louie too. We are facebook friends and sometimes we work together:)

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
Yes...I just came back to my first Channel name>>and i know Louie too. We are facebook friends and sometimes we work together:)
I knew there weren't that many beagle-baby combinations on YouTube so it had to be you :p I'm always willing to work together as well ;) My subscriber count is much lower than his though, I only started end 2014 :p

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just Checking your Channel now ands it's not so bad...actually it's pretty good. You should try to find more places to share your videos...facebook groups are the best for animall stuff. I see you shared your videos only on one reddit account. Try aww and video too. Gentleanimals it's good too. You have a big competition on Yt so if you do not push your videos it be really hard to get many subs and views

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
I just Checking your Channel now ands it's not so bad...actually it's pretty good. You should try to find more places to share your videos...facebook groups are the best for animall stuff. I see you shared your videos only on one reddit account. Try aww and video too. Gentleanimals it's good too. You have a big competition on Yt so if you do not push your videos it be really hard to get many subs and views
Oh thanks, that's a nice compliment! Do you know any facebook groups? Because I haven't been able to find any that actually watch my videos. Have shared on a few but very little traffic comes from it... Google+ and Reddit have worked the best so far, but the subreddits i use seem to get sick of me because i get less and less upvotes... :p

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the golden tip is: add group members to your friends.....everytime when you share videos in group they will get a notification:)

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Haven't seen you around here in a long time.

CharlieDaDog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haven't seen you around here in a long time.
My laptop was gone with all my data and hard drive. I was focus on recovery my files. 800 giga pictures and videos of my daughter was gone in one day so i was really busy:)

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oh thanks, that's a nice compliment! Do you know any facebook groups? Because I haven't been able to find any that actually watch my videos. Have shared on a few but very little traffic comes from it... Google+ and Reddit have worked the best so far, but the subreddits i use seem to get sick of me because i get less and less upvotes... :p
Search for dog or cat pages on Facebook with a lot of followers. Some of them I post to their wall (like for my breed specific groups), others I send direct PMs to and have the admin share. The latter way is the best way to get seen by all members of that group.[DOUBLEPOST=1436221678,1436221614][/DOUBLEPOST]
My laptop was gone with all my data and hard drive. I was focus on recovery my files. 800 giga pictures and videos of my daughter was gone in one day so i was really busy:)
Wow that's a ton of files! Did you recover them? This kind of makes me want to get a second external hard drive just to make duplicates of my files.