Baby Alive content YT limited ads or no ads!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is really annoying! Yeah the new limited ads or no ads monetization rule of YT. We uploaded a baby alive super snack toys review video still in schedule / private but YT is giving us this yellow “$” . We tried everything from reuploading, re-editing the video, revising description, titles and tags by removing any word triggering that yellow $ sign. Is the word Baby Alive not suitable for ads too??? We are a small channel and getting 1k views is not possible for us now to get a request for review. What could be triggering this annoying new rule in a baby alive content? Geeezzzz

Last edited:

Misha's Toys & More

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For the past couple of weeks every new video we upload turns yellow the next day. Kids eating candy, kids eating ice cream, kids opening a kinder egg, I guess the mere fact that you uploaded a new video triggers the algorithm. We appeal and it goes back to green within a day. I don't even try to understand it anymore, just appeal and wait. Sorry that you don't have that option yet, it's very annoying.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With one of my channels any new videos goes yellow straight away. I leave it and within couple days it goes green? I just learn to accept and ignore it.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With one of my channels any new videos goes yellow straight away. I leave it and within couple days it goes green? I just learn to accept and ignore it.

You guys are lucky maybe your viddos get 1000 views right away for us we don’t get that. We only goes to 100 views max do we couldn’t appeal right away which is unfair for very small channels. YT is killing us!!![DOUBLEPOST=1510582108,1510581626][/DOUBLEPOST]
For the past couple of weeks every new video we upload turns yellow the next day. Kids eating candy, kids eating ice cream, kids opening a kinder egg, I guess the mere fact that you uploaded a new video triggers the algorithm. We appeal and it goes back to green within a day. I don't even try to understand it anymore, just appeal and wait. Sorry that you don't have that option yet, it's very annoying.
It is just fine for you guys to appeal coz you have lots of viewers already. YT said they will only review videos that has 1000 views to see if it is suitable for ads. It looks loke YT only favors big channels now where they could earn business.