Vlog Awesome new vlog collab! Need members :D

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys, I'm looking for vloggers from all around the world to come together in this collab video. I'm from Australia and I want to do a video where we have people with different accents, from different countries and we all have to try and imitate other accents. Some of the accents may be Irish, Russian, Australian, Scottish, American etc. So if you have an accent and want to be in this collab video let me know. The video will be posted on my channel but I will give all of the members 10 seconds at the end of the video to promote their channel. So hopefully we can make this into an awesome collab video! If you have any questions leave them in the comments below \/ If you're interested I will PM you with more details :D
P.S I can only accept one of each accent.

KdawgCreations

KC Punk! KC Punk!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Sounds like an interesting idea I'm Canadian so it might be under the Americanish English unless I could be wrong cuz I find I don't have much a different accent than my american YouTube friends :p

Coda

Content Producer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds like an interesting idea I'm Canadian so it might be under the Americanish English unless I could be wrong cuz I find I don't have much a different accent than my american YouTube friends :p
represent the great white north!:beaver:

Reaction score
I live in Tennessee, which is a southern US State... So I guess I have a bit of a southern accent!

Keys

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
British here! English accent :)

mikeyb0bs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sounds fun, man! Let me know if you want an English guy on there!!!

Polan

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Sounds cool! I am Korean but I live in the US. I live in Georgia, but I definitely don't have a Southern accent.

LiveByZack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That sounds really interesting man! I was born and raised in Florida so I have a full American accent haha, not a southern accent though. I can do other accents as well! At least I think I can?? Hahah. I am very interested in this collab video though so keep me posted!

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Sorry everyone it has been a while, but I am still up to make this collab video. Is anyone still interested?