Awesome Games to Record?

Tuurngait Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I've been sitting back the past couple of hours trying to think of some games that would be fun to play/record for YouTube.

I can't really think of any, but I felt like I could ask this community for some ideas! o:

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not a gamer but I actually really like watching Until Dawn videos because it can be jumpy and scary and I love seeing people's reactions haha!

Tuurngait Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am not a gamer but I actually really like watching Until Dawn videos because it can be jumpy and scary and I love seeing people's reactions haha!
I beat it when it came out on the PS4! It was a fun game and really really interesting and suspenseful at points. I'm a PC gamer though and I record strictly PC so I can't get Until Dawn to record. :(

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I beat it when it came out on the PS4! It was a fun game and really really interesting and suspenseful at points. I'm a PC gamer though and I record strictly PC so I can't get Until Dawn to record. :(
Dang! I don't know any PC games! :(

Catalin CHirea

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The only videos i look on youtube with games are the ones with league of legends outplay . So you could try to play some popular online games (ex.lol,dota,cs)

Tuurngait Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The only videos i look on youtube with games are the ones with league of legends outplay . So you could try to play some popular online games (ex.lol,dota,cs)
Well I love League of Legends, I just hate recording it. It just isn't my type of game to record.
I can't do DotA ever since DotA from Warcraft 3. Killer community.

Miss Medi

Retro Games and Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love Town of Salem (which you can play for free online) which is a murder mystery party game, it's brilliant to commentate over because there's so much going on that there's very few gaps or pauses :) might be worth checking out

Reactions: Tuurngait Gaming

Tuurngait Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love Town of Salem (which you can play for free online) which is a murder mystery party game, it's brilliant to commentate over because there's so much going on that there's very few gaps or pauses :) might be worth checking out
I've heard of it. It's similar to Murder at the Mansion or w/e it was in Warcraft 3